For more than 40 years, products and solutions developed by Solera companies have helped insurance carriers, collision repair facilities, automotive recyclers, and financial services firms streamline business operations and operate more efficiently.
Solera companies have a strong history of leadership, innovation and industry "firsts".
- AudaExplore Exceeds $3 Million in Donations to Collision Repair Education Foundation.
- Solera Acquires HyperQuest, Inc.; Acquisition Will Strengthen U.S. Claims Solutions.
- Audatex U.S. and Explore Information Services Combine Operations to Form AudaExplore.
- Audatex North America Adds GM, Nissan, Infiniti and Jaguar Land Rover to List of Global Vehicle Brands Supported by AudaVIN.
- Audatex Delivers Collision Repair Tracking App to the iPhone.
- Audatex Extends Contract with Boyd Group to Provide Estimating Solution.
- Solera Acquires Title Technologies, Inc.; Acquisition Will Leverage Government Data Expertise and Bring Workflow into Automotive Dealer Marketplace.
- Audatex Signs Multi-Year Contract Renewal with SafeAuto Insurance.
- Solera Acquires License Monitor, Inc.; Acquisition Extends Solera's Driver Violation Monitoring Capabilities to Fleet Sector.
- Audatex Marks North American Debut of Next-Generation AudaNet Platform with Smart Car Giveaway at NACE 2012.
- Solera Acquires Assets from PS Holdings, L.L.C.; Acquisition Will Enhance Solera's Cloud-Based Parts Locating Capabilities.
- Audatex Adds Porsche to Growing List of Global Auto Manufacturers Supported by AudaVIN.
- Audatex Smart Phone App Empowers Android Users to Track and Monitor Car Repairs.
- Solera purchases a majority stake in Sinexia Corporación Tecnológica, S.A., a Spain-based provider of workflow solutions for insurers and assessors.
- Solera purchases K&S Beheer B.V., the Netherland's premier collision repair shop management system.
- Solera purchases See Progress, Inc., a U.S.-based provider of vehicle repair stats software solutions.
- Solera purchases New Era Software LLC, a U.S.-based provider of body shop management systems.
- Solera operating company, Hollander, agrees to purchase assets from Inventory Technology Systems, Inc., a U.S. provider of solutions that significantly enhances salvage yard profitability.
- Solera completes acquisition of Explore Information Services, LLC, a leading U.S. provider of innovative data and analytics services used by automotive property and casualty insurers.
- Solera posts FY2011 revenues of $684.7 million and adjusted EBITDA of $295.3 million.
- Solera moves its worldwide corporate headquarters from San Diego, CA to Westlake, TX (located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex) to help the company better serve the needs of its global clients.
- Solera acquires Market Scan Holding B.V., a leading data analytics and software firm serving the Dutch insurance industry.
- Solera purchases a minority equity stake in Digidentity B.V., a Dutch company providing next-generation E-identification certificates used for authentication of online identities.
- Solera posts FY2010 revenues of $613.3 million and adjusted EBITDA of $261.9 million.
- The Company signs an agreement to acquire up to 100% of AUTOonline GmbH Informationssyteme, a leading European eSalvage vehicle exchange platform which brings together buyers and sellers of salvage and fleet remarketing vehicles.
- Solera posts FY2009 revenues of $557.7 million and adjusted EBITDA of $208.6 million.
- The Solera Holdings, Inc. group of companies is active today in more than 50 countries across six continents. Solera's global annual revenues for fiscal year 2008 (ending June 30, 2008) are $539.9 million.
- Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH) completes $420 million initial public offering. Audatex enters an additional 14 countries. Company completes secondary offering.
- Solera Holdings, Inc., together with leading U.S. private equity firm GTCR Golder Rauner, LLC, acquires ADP Claims Services Group.
- ADP Claims Services Group acquires ABZ, the Audatex licensee in the Netherlands, and expands business to provide new technology services beyond automotive claims.
- ADP Claims Services Group acquires Audatex and continues European, Middle East and African operations under the Audatex brand. ADP Claims Services Group expands the business to include an additional 16 countries. The North America operation launches ClaimsFlo, an automated business process application.
- ADP Claims Services Group acquires Hollander, the North American auto recycling and parts yard management systems provider. Audatex expands its business to more than 10 European countries.
- ADP Claims Services Group launches the North American market's first portable hand-held automated vehicle estimating application.
- Audatex establishes business operations in the United Kingdom.
- ADP Claims Services Group acquires AutoTrak to expand its product offerings to include automotive total loss valuation services.
- Audatex establishes Sidexa brand and business operations in Belgium.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) Claims Services Group in North America acquires the licensing rights for the Audatex automated vehicle repair estimating application from Itel Corporation.
- SwissRe grants an exclusive North American license for Audatex to Fireman's Fund Insurance Company. The insurance carrier becomes the first North American provider of automated vehicle collision partial loss estimating. The North American license is later assigned to Itel Corporation.
- Audatex is established with the SwissRe acquisition of Audatex Reuter, the world's first automated vehicle repair estimating application.
Audatex Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
326, DLF Tower B Jasola District Centre
New Delhi - 110 025
Tel No. 1800 1028 353 (Tollfree)
Copyright © 2015 Audatex